My family LOVES this easy cheesy potato and ham tart as a side dish or entrée with a fresh green salad. If you substitute the ham for crumbled bacon you have a tart that tastes like twice baked potatoes; but much easier and perfect for large gatherings!
- 4 large boiled potatoes mashed with a fork or riced
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 8 ounces Mozzarella cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup Parmesan grated
- 4 ounces ham thinly sliced and then chopped fine
- 4 ounces Fontina cut into small pieces
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tablespoon parsley copped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Olive oil to coat your tart pan
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs divided
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2 Coat tart pan with olive oil and dust with ½ of the bread crumbs.
- 3 Mix remaining ingredients together.
- 4 Spread into tart pan.
- 5 Top with remaining bread crumbs.
- 6 Bake 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.