Fall Morning Fold Over Recipe. Melted cheese over thinly sliced pear or apple folded in a tortilla makes a delightful breakfast or snack.
Recipe courtesy of KRAFT.
Nutritional Information: Calories 224, Total fat 4.4 g, Saturated fat 2.2 g, Cholesterol 11 mg, Sodium 514 mg, Carbohydrate 47.5 g, Dietary fiber 4.6 g, Protein 8.9 g, Vitamin A 5 %DV, Calcium 13 %DV, Diabetes Food Choices: 3 Carbohydrates + 1/2 Meat and Alternatives + 1/2 Fats.
Serving Size = 1 recipe (pear)
Nutrition Bonus: High dietary fiber, 13% RDI calcium, 11% RDI iron.
- 1 large whole wheat flour tortilla
- 1/2 of a medium ripe pear or apple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teasoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 KRAFT SINGLES Light Process Cheese Product Slice
- 1 PLACE 1 large whole wheat flour tortilla on a microwaveable plate. Cut half of a ripe medium pear or apple into thin slices; place on half of tortilla.
- 2 SPRINKLE with 1/2 teaspoon sugar and 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon; top with 1 Singles Light Slice, cut in half. Fold tortilla over filling.
- 3 MICROWAVE on HIGH 45 seconds or until tortilla is warmed and cheese slice is melted.