No need to avoid sharks anymore—take a bite out of them! Gluten-Free Shark Bites are an easy recipe that is kid-friendly, allergy-friendly and doubles as a fun food craft.
Just four ingredients and a few minutes allow you to create food that is both entertaining and tasty!
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Sugar Crisp Crunchy Cookies
- To taste, vanilla frosting of your choice
- Blue food coloring
- Glutino Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries
- 1 Choose your desired number of Sugar Crisp Cookies
- 2 Using a pastry bag, frost the cookies with your choice of vanilla frosting. I recommend using the pastry bag to make the waves look more realistic.
- 3 Add a few drops of blue food coloring onto a plate. Dip one end of a toothpick into the blue dye, and then use that to make the wave swirls.
- 4 Cut a Glutino Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastry into small triangles, making sure the ends expose the blueberry inside (do not use the edge of the pastry).
- 5 Insert one triangle into the frosting of each cookie.