This recipe courtesy of Chef Phillip Andriano of Chef’s Diet®. It’s part of an all-day Father’s Day menu devoted to maintaining a balanced diet.
As with all Chef’s Diet meals, it contains a 40-30-30 balance, with 40% carbs, 30% protein and 30% fats.
Click here to check out the rest of the menu.
- 4 ounce chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- 2 medium potatoes, red bliss
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 1 small red onion
- 1 lemon, sliced thinly
- 1 teaspoon rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon pimento, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 In half the oil, place the lemon, rosemary and chicken to marinate and ready for the BBQ.
- 2 In a sauce pot, boil the potatoes, reserve and slice when cool enough. Boil the green beans and reserve until cool.
- 3 Slice the onion thinly and combine with potatoes, green beans, pimento and remaining oil.
- 4 Grill the chicken breast over low flame along with lemon slices.