Honey Ginger Grilled Salmon Recipe. Honey and ginger provide a sweet and spicy flavor combination for salmon. The marinade is just as delicious on boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ginger, Ground
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets
- 1 Mix all ingredients, except salmon, in small bowl. Place salmon in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- 2 Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove salmon from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 4 TIP: You can substitute swordfish or mahi mahi for the salmon.