Quench the late summer heat with this Thai-inspired blender cocktail featuring sweet mango and a hint of spicy heat from the sweet red chili sauce.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 2 cups small ice cubes or crushed ice
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 ounces rum
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Thai Kitchen® Sweet Red Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon grenadine syrup
- 1 Place ice, mango, sugar, rum, lemon juice and chili sauce in blender container; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- 2 To serve, pour a small amount of grenadine syrup into bottom of each beverage glass. Slowly pour mango mixture into each glass so grenadine syrup forms a red swirl.