Try this quick and easy breakfast. You simply top your toast with light cream cheese, thinly sliced pear, maple syrup and walnuts. Kids will love to help!
Maple Pear Toast Recipe courtesy of KRAFT.
Nutritional Information: Calories 230 ,Total fat 8 g, Saturated fat 2 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 220 mg, Carbohydrate 34 g, Dietary fiber 4 g, Protein 7 g, Vitamin A 2 %DV, Vitamin C 2 %DV, Calcium 4 %DV, Iron 10 %DV, Diabetes Food Choices: 2 Carbohydrates + 1/2 Meat and Alternatives + 1 Fats.
Serving Size = 1 slice toasted bread with toppings
Nutrition Bonus: Enjoy adding fresh pear to your toast for a fruity treat. The pear and multigrain bread team up to provide a good source of dietary fiber.
- 1 slice multi-grain bread, toasted
- 1 tablespoon PHILADELPHIA Light Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/4 of a fresh pear, cut into thin slices
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 SPREAD toast with cream cheese spread; top with pears.
- 2 DRIZZLE with syrup; sprinkle with walnuts.
- 3 SERVE immediately.