Perk up your entertaining menu with this flavor-packed Mediterranean Antipasto Salad.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 4 ounces thick-sliced hard salami, quartered
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, cut into bite-sized cubes (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup pitted olives, such as black olives, and/or pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 16 cherry tomatoes, cut in half (about 10 ounces)
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Gourmet Collection Basil Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Oregano Leaves, Mediterranean
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Black Pepper, Coarse Grind
- 1 Mix all ingredients in large bowl; toss gently to blend. Cover.
- 2 Refrigerate until ready to serve.