Served warm or room temperature these goat cheese filled mini tarts are the perfect pairing for light and refreshing Citrusade!
- 5 ounces goat cheese
- 1 egg
- 3 sprigs each fresh oregano & thyme finely chopped
- Pinch salt & pepper
- 1/2 sun-dried tomato minced
- 4 tablespoons cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 box mini filo tarts
- 1 Mix together goat cheese, egg, herbs, salt, pepper, sun-dried tomato and cottage cheese.
- 2 Lightly toast bread crumbs in a medium sauté pan.
- 3 Add the cheese mixture and warm, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- 4 Fill the tarts and serve.