Miniature Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Cinnamon Crust Recipe. These fanciful little desserts are perfect for entertaining and are ideal for an autumn buffet. The graham cracker crust is seasoned with a touch of cinnamon, echoing the warm spices in the pumpkin filling.
Recipe courtesy of Williams-Sonoma.com
- FOR THE CRUST: 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- FOR THE FILLING:1 cup pecan pumpkin butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 14 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Have all the ingredients at room temperature. Preheat an oven to 325°F. Lightly butter the wells of a miniature pumpkin cheesecake pan.
- 2 To make the crusts, in a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, butter and sugar and stir until blended. Divide the mixture among the prepared wells. Using a shot glass or other small glass, press the mixture evenly into the bottom of the wells.
- 3 Bake until the crusts are set, about 10 minutes. Transfer the pan to a wire rack and let cool completely. Reduce the oven temperature to 300°F.
- 4 To make the filling, in a small bowl, stir together the pumpkin butter, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. Set aside.
- 5 In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the flat beater, beat together the cream cheese and sugar on low speed until smooth, about 5 minutes, stopping the mixer occasionally to scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition and stopping the mixer occasionally to scrape down the sides of the bowl, then beat in the vanilla. Add the pumpkin mixture and beat until completely blended, about 1 minute. Pour the batter into the crusts, dividing it evenly among the wells.
- 6 Bake until the filling is set and puffed but not cracked, 23 to 25 minutes. Transfer the pan to a wire rack and let cool to room temperature. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before unmolding.
- 7 To unmold, press an index finger through the hole in the base of each well and push up to remove the cheesecake and the metal disk. Carefully slide a small spatula underneath the cheesecake to remove it from the disk, then transfer to a platter. Makes 12 miniature cheesecakes.