This is a great way to enjoy all of your locally grown veggies. Grilling brings out the sweetness and adds a new zing that I’m sure your family will enjoy! Be brave and experiment with a wide variety of fresh produce, I’ve yet to find a veggie that did not grill up well!
- 2 yellow peppers cleaned and quartered
- 2 heads radicchio cut into quarters
- 8 mushrooms
- 2 zucchini sliced lengthwise
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil + 3-4 tablespoons
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoons mixed Fresh herbs chopped; rosemary, oregano, thyme
- Cooking oil for the grill
- 1 Place the veggies in a baggie and add 1/4 cup olive oil and garlic.
- 2 Marinade for 30 minutes to 2 hours
- 3 Place the chicken tenders in a baggie and add white wine, 4 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice and herbs.
- 4 Marinade for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- 5 Heat grill to high.
- 6 Brush with a little cooking oil.
- 7 Grill the veggies for 4-5 minutes and turn.
- 8 Add the chicken tenders to the grill.
- 9 Turn over after 4-5 minutes.