Crab dip, an old favorite, gets new life with OLD BAY® Seasoning. This delicious, addictive crab dip will have your family begging for more. Serve as an appetizer with onion or garlic crackers.
This recipe courtesy of McCormick
Per serving: Calories: 110, Fat: 10 g, Carbohydrates: 0 g, Cholesterol: 30 mg, Sodium: 181 mg, Fiber: 0 g, Protein: 5 g
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Mustard, Ground
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2 Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, Old Bay and ground mustard in medium bowl until well blended.
- 3 Add crabmeat; toss gently.
- 4 Spread in shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and additional Old Bay, if desired.
- 5 Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with assorted crackers or sliced French bread.