Orange Kissed Brownies Recipe. Make brownies from a mix special with a kiss of McCormick Pure Orange Extract and chocolate chips.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 206, Fat: 10 g, Carbohydrates: 26 g, Cholesterol: 18 mg, Sodium: 101 mg, Fiber: 1 g, Protein: 3 g.
Orange-Kissed Frosting: Mix 1 can (16 ounces) ready-to-spread chocolate frosting and 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Orange Extract until well blended.
Raspberry Brownies: Prepare as directed. Use 4 teaspoons McCormick® Raspberry Extract in place of the orange extract in the brownie and 2 teaspoons in the frosting.
Mexican Chocolate Brownies:Prepare as directed. Use 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract and 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon in place of the orange extract in the brownie and 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon in the frosting.
Test Kitchen Tip: For easy clean-up, line pan with foil with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Use foil handles to remove baked dessert from pan. Place on cutting board and cut into squares.
- 1 package (21 ounces) fudge brownie mix
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pure Orange Extract
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Prepare brownie mix as directed on package. Stir in extract and chocolate chips.
- 2 Bake and cool as directed on package.
- 3 Spread with Orange-Kissed Chocolate Frosting, if desired (see recipe in "Additional Info"). Cut into squares.