This restaurant favorite is easily made at home. Your favorite vegetables cook in the same pot as the pasta.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 8 ounces linguine
- 4 1/2 cups assorted cut-up vegetables, such as broccoli florets, sliced carrots, red bell pepper strips and peas
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Dill Weed
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1 Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, adding vegetables during the last 3 to 4 minutes of cooking. Drain well.
- 2 Place cream, cheese, broth, wine, butter, dill weed, garlic salt and thyme in same saucepan. Bring to boil, stirring constantly with wire whisk. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes. Add pasta and vegetables; toss gently to coat well. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.