The kind of cookie that brings memories of your childhood, no matter what your age! These crunchy cookies have been called sandies, snowballs, and everything else under the winter sun. We call them delicious!
Why Try? These are wonderful with a cold glass of milk or a hot mug of coffee. Did we mention they’re delicious?
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- Confectioners' sugar
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Cream butter, sugar and vanilla together. Slowly add flour and salt, mixing completely.
- 2 Add chopped pecans and mix well.
- 3 Shape into balls about 1 inch in diameter and place on cookie sheet that has been covered with parchment paper or lightly greased.
- 4 Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes. Cool, then sift confectioners' sugar over all sides. NOTE: cookies will not brown.