Use the freshest vegetables in season to prepare this colorful, delicious and low fat side dish.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®
- 6 cups assorted cut-up vegetables, such as zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, bell peppers, mushrooms and yellow squash
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Salt Free Garlic Pepper Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Basil Leaves
- McCormick® Sesame Seed, toasted (optional)
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2 Mix all ingredients, except sesame seeds, in shallow baking dish. Cover.
- 3 Bake 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring halfway through cooking.
- 4 Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.