A marvelous and unique way to serve pork tenderloin.
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- 6 slices Prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter divided
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 Slice the pork tenderloin on the diagonal into 6 slices.
- 2 Gently pound so that all the slices are even in thickness.
- 3 Top each slice with prosciutto.
- 4 Heat olive oil and 2 tablespoons butter until hot and bubbly.
- 5 Sauté medallions prosciutto side down for 3 minutes.
- 6 Turn and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- 7 Remove medallions to serving platter.
- 8 Deglaze the pan with ½ cup white wine.
- 9 Melt in the remaining butter and pour over medallions.