Proper Greek Tzatziki is part of the Side Dishes From Around the World series by Rattan Direct.
Greek Tzatziki is having a turn in the culinary spotlight. However, with mainstream recognition can also come shortcuts. Our friends at Rattan Direct don’t ascribe to using a mix, and show you how to make Greek Tzatziki using fresh ingredients.
- 1/2 cucumber
- 3 tablespoons thick Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Maldon salt
- 1 Grate the cucumber and add the salt.
- 2 Squeeze out excess juice and discard.
- 3 Mix the remaining ingredients together.