Game On! Host Shawn Bailey has worked hard to develop this mouthwatering recipe for Mediterranean Grilled Goose with spinach, garlic, and cream cheese. It’s goose like you’ve never had it!
- 1 goose breast - cleaned
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 small bag of spinach
- ½ stick cream cheese
- Bundle of chives
- Olive oil
- 1 Start out by cleaning the silver skin off breast and trim as needed
- 2 Put the goose breast in a bowl to marinate in milk overnight - approximately 8 hrs. Make sure the milk completely covers the goose breast.
- 3 Remove from bowl and rinse off milk. Pat dry with paper towels.
- 4 Butterfly the breast in half and then use a fork or tool to tenderize the meat until it’s flat.
- 5 In a pan saute’ 3 whole cloves of garlic and olive oil until it starts to bubble then add the bag of spinach and cook about 2-5 minutes or until the spinach wilts.
- 6 Add salt and pepper to taste and set aside to cool down so you can work with it.
- 7 In a bowl mix cream cheese and chopped chives.
- 8 Now open up the breast. Stuff with spinach and in middle add a small amount of cream cheese mixture.
- 9 Then close up the breast, salt, and pepper outside. Grill until juices are clear about 135-145 degrees.
- 10 Take the breast off the grill. Let rest so allowing the juices to absorb for flavor.
- 11 Serve with cream cheese on top.