Spicy Grilled Watermelon is the perfect treat to complement a summer day, its spicy, sweet, and juicy with a touch of smoky flavor!
If you’ve never grilled fruit, you don’t know what you’re missing, so give this Spicy Grilled Watermelon a try and prepare to be refreshed!
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup juice from about 4 limes
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 seedless watermelon, cut into 1-inch thick wedges
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 In a small bowl, whisk together honey, lime juice, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- 2 Brush each side of watermelon slices with spicy lime and honey mixture.
- 3 Place watermelon on hot grill and cook until grill marks develop, about 2 minutes per side.
- 4 Remove watermelon from the grill, sprinkle with cilantro, and serve.