Chocolate fondue meets Rocky Road ice cream sandwiches in this easy recipe that’s not only delicious but loads of fun for the whole gang. If you don’t have a fondue pot, you can use a small ceramic bowl for the melted chocolate.
Recipe courtesy of Blue Bunny®.
(See video “how to” below.)
- Cutting board
- 3 small plates
- Fondue pot, double boiler or small bowl
- Fondue forks or 10-inch bamboo skewers
- 2 BLUE BUNNY® Rocky Road Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 8 marshmallows
- 8 walnut or almond halves
- 4 ounces bittersweet or milk chocolate
- 2 wafers or chocolate graham crackers
- 1 Cut BLUE BUNNY® Rocky Road Ice Cream Sandwiches into 1-inch cubes and arrange on one of the small plates. Place in freezer until ready to use.
- 2 Place marshmallows, nuts and wafers or crackers on remaining plates and set aside.
- 3 Cut the chocolate into tiny pieces and melt slowly over a double boiler, in a microwave or in a fondue pot, making sure not to boil. Once chocolate has melted, assemble all of your ingredients on a tray and serve immediately with forks or skewers.