Recipe by Marcus Samuelsson courtesy of PLANTERS Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 squares BAKER'S Unsweetened Chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 teaspoons coarse sea salt
- 1 HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- 2 MICROWAVE butter and chocolate squares in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes or until butter is melted, stirring after 45 seconds. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in sugar. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add flour and cocoa powder; mix well.
- 3 SPREAD onto bottom of 9-inch square pan sprayed with cooking spray. Top with small spoonfuls of peanut butter; gently with knife. Sprinkle with salt.
- 4 BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool completely.
- 5 TIP: Sitr 1/4 cup peanut butter chips into batter before spreading into pan.