Bring on the chips. Everyone will want to dig into this spicy layered dip.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®.
Nutrition Information (per serving – 2 tablespoons): Calories: 43, Fat: 3 g, Carbohydrates: 2 g, Cholesterol: 7 mg, Sodium: 115 mg, Fiber: 1 g, Protein: 1 g.
A Taste for Health Tip: Substitute to reduced fat sour cream and reduced fat cheese for a savings of 10 calories and 1 gram of fat per serving. Serve with baked tortilla or pita chips to save additional calories and fat grams.
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix or 1 package McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix 30% Less Sodium
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup prepared guacamole
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- Tortilla chips
- 1 Spread refried beans in shallow serving dish.
- 2 Mix sour cream and Seasoning Mix in small bowl until well blended. Spread over refried beans.
- 3 Top with layers of cheese, guacamole, tomato, onions and olives. Serve with tortilla chips.