Sloppy Joe Pizza Recipe. Your kids won’t believe what’s for dinner tonight. Two of their favorites, sloppy joes and pizza, combined into one dish.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®.
NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving – 1 slice): Calories: 402, Fat: 18 g, Carbohydrates: 36 g, Cholesterol: 63 mg, Sodium: 781 mg, Fiber: 2 g, Protein: 24 g.
Taco Pizza: Prepare as directed. Substitute McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix for the Sloppy Joes Seasoning Mix and use shredded Mexican blend cheese.
Chili Pizza: Prepare as directed. Substitute McCormick® Chili Seasoning Mix for the Sloppy Joes Seasoning Mix and use shredded Cheddar cheese.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package McCormick® Sloppy Joe Seasoning Mix
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 prepared pizza crust (12-inch)
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- Sliced green onions (optional)
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F. Brown ground beef in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat. Stir in Seasoning Mix, tomato paste and water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in corn.
- 2 Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Spoon beef mixture over top. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3 Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with green onions, if desired.