For a quick and easy southern-style dessert, you can’t go wrong with all-American peach cobbler.
One taste of peaches and the flavors of summer come flooding in, complete with memories of your grandma’s secret recipe. Make this Southern Peach Cobber your next family tradition. Dig in and enjoy!
Want to see how it’s done? Watch the how-to video right here!
This recipe is courtesy of the chefs at Rattan Direct.
- 4 ripe peaches, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Ground cinnamon
For the Batter
- 2 cups plain flour
- 2 cups soft brown sugar
- 1 heaping teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Beat together the milk, egg, vanilla.
- 2 Mix the flour, brown sugar and baking powder.
- 3 Mix the wet and dry mixes together.
- 4 Pour the melted butter in the bottom of a baking dish.
- 5 Pour in the batter.
- 6 Top with the peaches.
- 7 Sprinkle over the sugar and cinnamon.
- 8 Bake at 350F for about 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- 9 Serve warm with ice cream.