This holiday beverage will greet your guests with a wonderful aroma. If desired, garnish cider with orange slices studded with whole cloves.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 1 gallon apple cider
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Orange Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Lemon Extract
- 4 McCormick® Cinnamon Sticks
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Cloves, Whole
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Allspice, Whole
- 1 Mix all ingredients in 6 to 8-quart sauce pot. Cook on low heat 30 minutes or until hot. Remove whole spices before serving.
- 2 Serve warm. Or refrigerate to serve cold.