Spice up your classic American Cobb salad by infusing some Tex-Mex flavors!
Add some seasoning and spices to your chicken, grilled corn, and other fresh vegetables to take your Cobb to the next level.
- 4 cups Romaine, chopped
- 1 cup grilled or Rotisserie chicken, cubed
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup grilled corn
- 1 cup roma tomates, chopped
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup tortilla chips
- 1 handful fresh chopped cilantro
- 2 fresh limes
- 1 In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken with the olive oil, cumin, and taco seasoning and stir to combine.
- 2 Half the lettuce on two bowls.
- 3 Layer the chicken, corn, tomatoes, black beans and avocado across the top of the salad, in neat little rows.
- 4 Squeeze the juice of a lime on each salad, sprinkle with a little sea salt and top with fresh cilantro, shredded cheddar and crumbled tortilla chips.