The unmistakable flavor of mango takes hot or sweet red chili sauce far beyond mere ‘condiment status.’
Recipe courtesy of McCormick.
- 3/4 cup Thai Kitchen® Sweet Red Chili Sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 baby bok choy, cut lengthwise into quarters
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into thin slices
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and flesh cut off the seed in large pieces
- 1 package (8.8 ounces) naan (2 pieces)
- Chopped peanuts and chopped fresh mint for garnish
- 1 MIX 1/4 cup of the chili sauce, peanut butter and soy sauce in small bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- 2 Mix remaining 1/2 cup chili sauce and oil in small bowl. Brush on vegetables and fruit.
- 3 GRILL over medium heat 5 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally and brushing with chili sauce mixture.
- 4 Brush naan lightly with oil. Grill over medium-low heat 1 to 2 minutes per side or until grill marks appear on both sides.
- 5 SPREAD peanut butter mixture evenly on each naan. Cut vegetables and fruit into smaller pieces. Divide evenly between the naan. Sprinkle with peanuts and mint. Cut into serving- size pieces and serve immediately.