What if I told you that your wrap could be your next dessert delight? Grab a muffin pan, a gluten-free tortilla and let your dessert skills begin! With just 3 ingredients and 13 minutes, you can have an easy, gluten-free dessert cup.
Think this is too difficult for you? Join Tracy as she proves anyone can make this delightful dessert cup. Click here to see the full how-to video for Tortilla Dessert Cups.
- 1 Gluten Free Plain Wrap (or tortilla of your choice)
- Spray oil (we use Winona Pure Oil)
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Sugar, to taste
- 1 Preheat the oven to 400°
- 2 Using a small bowl, place it on a plain wrap and cut a smaller circle (about 1 1⁄2 - 2 inches). Spray lightly with oil
- 3 Sprinkle with cinnamon & sugar. Flip over and repeat
- 4 Turn a muffin tin upside down. Place a piece of parchment paper over one muffin bump
- 5 Top with the prepared tortilla
- 6 Cover with another upside down muffin tin, gently pushing down
- 7 Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven
- 8 Remove the top muffin tin and top piece of parchment paper. Bake for an additional 2 minutes
- 9 Cool on a baking rack
- 10 Fill with your choice of fruit, dessert, chocolate, etc.