This is a refreshing fun summer drink to be enjoyed by the pool, beach or at a picnic.
Recipe by Chef Rick Bayless courtesy of Bohemia Beer
- 1/2 cup pure pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup pureed fresh ripe or frozen mango chunks
- 1/4 cup pureed fresh ripe or frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup superfine sugar
- 3 to 4 bottles chilled Bohemia beer
- 1 Mix pomegranate juice, mango puree, pineapple puree, lime juice and sugar in a glass pitcher until sugar is dissolved. Refrigerate up to several hours.
- 2 Divide the juice mixture evenly between 8 large wine glasses. Pour 4 to 6 ounces of beer into each glass and serve.