This skillet dinner is a fast option for feeding the family and includes mixed vegetables for the health conscious!
This recipe courtesy of KRAFT®.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving): Calories 460 ,Total fat 16 g, Saturated fat 7 g, Cholesterol 75 mg, Sodium 750 mg, Carbohydrate 47 g, Dietary fiber 4 g, Sugars 6 g, Protein 32 g, Vitamin A 30 %DV, Vitamin C 50 %DV, Calcium 15 %DV, Iron 30 %DV,
Healthy Living Information:
Diet Exchange: 2-1/2 Starch, 2 Vegetable, 3 Meat (L),1 Fat.
Incorporate more vegetables into your diet with this tasty meal. Each serving provides 2 servings of vegetables.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed beef broth
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 BROWN meat with onion in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain.
- 2 ADD tomatoes with liquid, broth and vegetables; stir. Bring to boil.
- 3 STIR in rice and cheese; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.