This dessert pizza is made with soft and yeasty pizza crust and tender cinnamon apples, chopped TWIX® bar and ribbons of caramel, topped with a brown sugar streusel topping, and cream cheese icing.
- 1/2 cup Dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup Butter, melted
- 4 ounces Cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups Confectioners powdered sugar, sifted
- 3 tablespoons Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 6 Frozen pizza dough, presheeted, 14-inch
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 84 ounces Apple pie filling, roughly chopped
- 7 1/2 cups TWIX® bar, chopped
- 1 To prepare brown sugar streusel topping, combine brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt and 1/4 cup melted butter; blend with fork until well combined.
- 2 To assemble each pizza, dock dough and brush evenly with melted butter. Top evenly with 14 ounces apple pie filling, 1 1/4 cups (6 ounces) chopped TWIX® bar, and 1 ounce brown sugar streusel topping.
- 3 Bake in preheated 450F conventional oven for 14 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 4 Hot from the oven, drizzle 2 ounces cream cheese icing randomly over each pizza.
- 5 To serve, cut each pizza into 6 wedges.
- 6 MENU SUGGESTIONS: Menu SNICKER'S® New York Apple Pie By The Slice by substituting 4 ounces of chopped SNICKER'S® bar for TWIX® menu variation.
- 7 Serve whole dessert pizza for shareable offering or sell by the slice.