This fresh & flavorful summertime salad features the super food nutrition of fresh blueberries and avocado paired with wedges of sweet watermelon, mixed berries and fresh greens finished with crumbled feta cheese and a lively splash of seasoned rice vinegar. It features Nakano® Seasoned Rice Vinegar.
See our video as well!
Why Try? This showcase of seasonal produce provides an opportunity to get several servings of fruit in your diet.
Copyright 2011. The Food Channel®. All Rights Reserved. For permission to use in a printed cookbook or commercial website, please contact Editor.
- 2.5 ounces arugula (1/2 of a 5-ounce package) or fresh spinach
- 8 strawberries, halved
- 1 dry pint blueberries
- 1 six-ounce package raspberries
- 12 small wedges watermelon (approximately 1/8 of a large watermelon)
- 2 avocados, peeled, halved, sliced
- 2 ounces crumbled feta
- As needed Nakano® Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1 Arrange arugula on a large platter.
- 2 Place watermelon wedges around the sides of platter.
- 3 Add strawberries, blueberries and raspberries on top of the arugula.
- 4 Top with avocado slices, feta and drizzle with a generous splash of Original or Mango Nakano® Seasoned Rice Vinegar.
- 5 Serve immediately.