One of the first exhibitors we encountered at the Winter Fancy Food Show in San Francisco was Robert Rothschild Farm, which is introducing five new gourmet dips. The family-founded company in Urbana, Ohio, is the purveyor of award-winning specialty foods including dips, preserves, mustards, international sauces, salsas, gourmet sauces and sweet toppings.
“We are thrilled to be focusing on one of our more popular categories for this year’s Winter Fancy Food Show,” said Jim Gordon, President and CEO of Robert Rothschild Farm. “Providing flavorful and versatile gourmet products is key to our success at Robert Rothschild Farm. As we further grow our new product development process, we will continue to offer outstanding flavor combinations. Our consumer is looking for ‘Entertaining Made Simple’ and we create solutions that satisfy this desire.”
The specialty foods manufacturer is debuting five new dips to complement the already robust line of gourmet dips along with mini fillo shells that allow the consumer to quickly create gourmet appetizers.
• Anna Mae’s Wing Dip. Hot wings and tangy blue cheese were the inspiration for this smooth and irresistible dip. Blend with grilled chicken for a great nacho topper, or spread on a slider with blue cheese crumbles for a savory appetizer. (Buffalo Chicken Bites recipe, pictured right.)
• Blood Mary Dip. Not your everyday cocktail! This blend of tomato, dill, lemon and Worcestershire has the perfect amount of zip. Makes a zesty addition to a turkey wrap, or blend with mayonnaise and use to dress a seafood salad. Also pairs well with crunchy kettle chips.
• Blue Cheese & Chive Dip. The distinct, tangy flavor of blue cheese is complemented by chives and black pepper for this creamy and delicious dip. Serve alongside fresh vegetables for a crudités platter, or spread on a BLT for a classic favorite with a new twist.
• Mediterranean Dip. Kalamata olives are blended with roasted red peppers, capers and spices for a versatile and exotic dip. For an easy and elegant weeknight meal, mix with panko and spread on chicken breasts. Roll and bake for a wonderful stuffed chicken dish.
• Smoky Caesar Dip. Classic Caesar ingredients, such as garlic, peppercorns and parmesan cheese are combined with shallots and a hint of smoky flavor. Blend with mayonnaise and toss with grilled chicken, cooked pasta, cherry tomatoes and fresh scallions for your next pasta salad. Excellent as a dip for crudités.
The company is also demonstrating its Mini Fillo Shells which are pre-baked and ready to use. Only premium, natural ingredients are used to prepare these gourmet fillo shells. These flaky, delicious shells are the perfect vessel for creating unique and beautiful hors d’oeuvres using a Robert Rothschild Farm dip, salsa, spread or sweet topping.
For more information about these or other products from Robert Rothschild Farms you may visit the company’s website, http://www.robertrothschild.com, or by phone at 1-800-356-8933.