Classic meatloaf is at its finest with this A1 Original Steak Sauce recipe.
This recipe courtesy of KRAFT®.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving): Calories 250, Total fat 14 g, Saturated fat 5 g, Cholesterol 125 mg, Sodium 450 mg, Carbohydrate 8 g, Dietary fiber 1 g, Sugars 3 g, Protein 22 g, Vitamin A 8 %DV, Vitamin C 8 %DV, Calcium 4 %DV, Iron 15 %DV.
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce, divided
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 HEAT oven to 350°F. Reserve 1/2 of tomato sauce; mix all remaining ingredients.
- 2 PRESS into 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- 3 BAKE 50 minutes; pour off fat. Top with reserved sauce; bake 10 minutes or until meatloaf is cooked through (160ºF).