The quickest lunch for every busy mother to make who needs to feed their kids and keep them healthy and full.
- 4 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large white onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 strands of canned anchovy filets
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Chopped olives
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 4 large fresh tomatoes, pureed (You can use canned tomatoes)
- 1/2 cup fish or chicken stock 1/3-cup capers
- FOR GARNISH
- Toasted almond flakes
- Thinly chopped Parsley
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (optional)
- 1 In the pan sauté onion until welted
- 2 Add garlic and 2/3 pieces anchovy’s filets,
- 3 Add ALL the rest of the ingredients and sauté for a bit then add the pureed fresh tomatoes,
- 4 Add olives; sun dried tomatoes, capers and fresh tomato puree.
- 5 Cook under medium heat until oil splits from tomato
- 6 Add the stock and cook for further 5 minutes until ready to mix the pasta
- 7 Add fresh parmesan cheese.
- 8 And about 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- 9 Season and serve with garnish