This Asian Noodle Salad with Chicken and Grapes combines savory and sweet with the addition of succulent California grapes.
Recipe and photo shared by our friends at the California Table Grape Commission.
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 2 cups halved red California grapes
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 Cook the spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta water; drain, rinse spaghetti with cold water, drain, and set aside.
- 2 Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, sugar, garlic, and sriracha. Add the cooked spaghetti, 2-4 tablespoons of the pasta cooking water, and toss. Mix in the chicken and grapes.
- 3 Top with cabbage, scallions, and peanuts, then serve.