Enjoy this healthy fall recipe made with autumn’s bounty of delicious and nutritious vegetables. A colorful dish perfect for Fall festivities.
Recipe courtesy of Hunter PR
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces, about 4 cups
- 1 leek, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 pound green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons original Tabasco® brand pepper sauce, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley or basil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 450º F.
- 2 Toss butternut squash, leek, red bell pepper, green beans, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce and 1/2 teaspoon salt in large roasting pan. Roast until vegetables are browned and tender, 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3 Meanwhile, cook fettuccine as package directs.
- 4 Toss roasted vegetables with fettuccine, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and parsley in large bowl.
- 5 Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.