These baby back ribs are slow cooked and loaded with garlic, herbs and are fork tender. They can be eaten with or without your favorite sauce!
- 1 slab baby back ribs
- Olive oil
- 6 to 8 garlic cloves, crushed
- Kosher salt
- Coarse ground pepper
- Flat leaf parsley
- 1 Preheat oven to 500°F.
- 2 Place ribs on a large sheet pan with aluminum foil, shiny side up.
- 3 Drizzle with olive oil.
- 4 Place crushed garlic on top of ribs, evenly spaced.
- 5 Salt and pepper liberally.
- 6 Layer flat leaf parsley on top.
- 7 Wrap tightly.
- 8 Bake for 30 minutes and then turn oven down to 250°F and bake for approximately 1 1/2 to 2 more hours.