- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 slices bacon, diced
- ½ cup onion, diced
- 4 baby potatoes, diced
- 6 mini sweet peppers, diced
- ¼ pound asparagus, trimmed and chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 10 large eggs
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- Avocado slices for garnish
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2 In a large oven proof skillet, saute bacon, onion, potatoes, red peppers and asparagus. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3 In a medium bowl, combine eggs and milk, whisk to blend.
- 4 Add egg mixture to skillet, sprinkle with cheese.
- 5 Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until slightly firm to the touch.
- 6 Garish with avocado slices if desired.