Cauliflower, kale, and Monterey Jack cheese come together in this quick recipe to make the perfect after school snack, evening appetizer, or dinner side.
Johanna Cook from Momma Cuisine shows exactly how to prepare and cook these tasty treats in her latest episode, here.
- 1 head cauliflower, blanched and chopped into small pieces
- 2 cups blanched and chopped kale
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 6 oz of shredded Monterey Jack or Habanero cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- 1 Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2 In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together with your hands. Form balls out of the cauliflower and kale mixture – about 2 inches in diameter.
- 3 Place in an oiled cookie sheet. Bake for about 30-40 minutes until golden brown. Serve.