Looking for different ways to prepare salmon? Add this simple yet flavorful recipe to your repertoire.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® California Style Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Dill Weed
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 Preheat oven to 450°F. Mix seasonings in small bowl.
- 2 Place fish, skin-side down, in lightly greased baking pan. Lightly brush with oil. Sprinkle seasoning mixture evenly over fish.
- 3 Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 5 TIP: Substitute swordfish or mahi mahi for the salmon.