KC is back with another delicious, healthy and quick recipe. These Curry Eggs can be ready in 25 minutes and are the perfect dish to impress guests without the fuss of complicated steps or ingredients.
For more tips on this time saving recipe, watch KC create this wonderful meal in her latest episode of Chat’n Dish here.
- 4 large tomatoes
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch of curry
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2 Wash tomatoes, then cut the top off and scoop out the centers.
- 3 Rub olive oil onto the bottom of a tart pan.
- 4 Place tomatoes in pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 5 Break one egg into each tomato.
- 6 Top each with 1 tablespoon sour cream.
- 7 Sprinkle with curry, salt and pepper.
- 8 Bake 15-17 minutes.