Baked White Cheddar Mac & Cheese is one of those warming winter dishes you’ll turn to time and time again.
See Chef Cari from 90 Seconds in the Kitchen create this Mac and Cheese masterpiece in the latest episode, here.
- 6 cups shell macaroni, cooked al dente, drained
- 16 ounces Alfredo sauce, prepared
- 16 ounces white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Panko bread crumbs
- 1 1/4 cups Parmesan, shredded
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2 Combine cooked macaroni with Alfredo sauce and shredded cheese in a large bowl and toss to blend.
- 3 Pour into an oven safe casserole dish.
- 4 Mix bread crumbs with remaining ingredients and sprinkle over top of casserole.
- 5 Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until bread crumbs are golden.