With a bit of simple preparation, this baking brie can melt into the perfect appetizer. Warm, buttery, rich, and gooey, it’s sure to be a star on any appetizer plate.
To see this recipe in action, and to see more videos from the Cooking Guru series, click here.
- 1 Marin French Cheese Baking Brie Kit
- Crackers, fruit slices, bread, chips, jams etc. for serving
- 1 Preheat oven to 400.
- 2 Remove Baking Brie from its box and take off the outer wrapping.
- 3 Use a small knife to score the top of the cheese in a star pattern.
- 4 Place the brie round in the wood baking cup, cut side up, and put the cup on a baking sheet.
- 5 Heat on the center oven rack for approximately 15 minutes or until cheese is hot and melted.
- 6 *Note: if adding a topping (jam or chutney), pull from the oven at 10-12 minutes and spoon topping over the cheese. Continue baking another 3-5 minutes.