These recipes are made using Ball® Simple Creations® No Cook Freezer Jam Fruit Pectin. Each recipe was developed in the Ball test kitchen using a combination of luscious fruit flavors and the smallest measure of sugar. By using less than half the sugar needed with traditional pectins, Ball Freezer Jam Pectin lets the true fruit flavor burst through – and without the cooking!
Recipes and images provided by Jarden Home Brands, marketers of Ball® and Kerr® fresh preserving products. Jarden Home Brands is a division of Jarden Corporation.
- 1 1.59-ounce package Ball® Simple Creations® No Cook Freezer Jam Fruit Pectin
- 1-1/2 cups sugar or SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 4 cups crushed strawberries (about 4 1-pound containers)
- 1 STIR sugar (or SPLENDA®) and contents of pectin package in a bowl until well blended.
- 2 ADD crushed strawberries. Stir 3 minutes.
- 3 LADLE jam into clean plastic 8 oz Ball Freezer Jars to fill line. Twist on lids. Let stand until thickened, about 30 minutes. Serve immediately, refrigerate up to three weeks or freeze up to one year.
- 4 YIELD: About five (8 ounce) half pints.