Breakfast will never be the same. These fluffy, tasty pancakes made with BLUE BUNNY® Banana Split Ice Cream are perfect for Sunday brunch or anytime!
Recipe courtesy of BLUE BUNNY®.
- 1 1/4 cups BLUE BUNNY® Banana Split Ice Cream, softened
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 cup original pancake mix
- Fresh fruit
- Powdered sugar
- 1 In a blender container, combine the ice cream, banana and egg, process until well blended. Add pancake mix, process just to combine.
- 2 Lightly spray large skillet with non-stick cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Ladle batter onto skillet, using a scant 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. Turn when pancakes appear dry around edges and bottoms are golden brown.
- 3 Serve topped with fresh fruit; sprinkle with powdered sugar.