Barbecued Beef Brisket Recipe The aroma of this beef brisket baking will make everyone’s mouths water in anticipation. This is perfect for slicing and serving on buns with baked beans on the side.
This recipe courtesy of KRAFT®.
Nutritional Information: Calories 180, Total fat 7 g, Saturated fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Sodium 440 mg, Carbohydrate 9 g, Dietary fiber 0 g, Sugars 7 g, Protein 20 g, Vitamin A 0 %DV, Vitamin C 0 %DV, Calcium 0 %DV, Iron 10 %DV.
Kraft® Kitchens Tips:
How To Slice the Brisket:
Cut the meat across the grain into thin slices.
- 1 boneless beef brisket (4 pounds)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 bottle (18 ounces) KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Place meat, fat-side up, on rack in baking pan. Place garlic and onion on top of meat.
- 2 BAKE 1 hour. Pour barbecue sauce over meat; cover.
- 3 REDUCE oven temperature to 300°F. Continue baking 2 hours or until meat is tender. Skim off fat from cooking liquid; discard fat. Serve liquid with the meat.