SPAM™ and pineapple on kabobs are a new option for summertime grilling.
This recipe courtesy of SPAM®.
- 12 (6-inch) wooden skewers, soaked in water for 10 minutes
- 1 can (12-ounce) SPAM® Classic, cut into 36 cubes
- 1 can (30-ounce) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/3 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 1 Thread cubes of SPAM® and pineapple alternately on skewers.
- 2 Grill over hot coals or broil, turning often, until lightly browned and warmed through, about 5 minutes. (Can also be browned in skillet.)
- 3 Just before serving, brush kabobs with favorite barbecue sauce.