Bring whole grains to your table by using Uncle Ben’s whole grain brown rice in this beef and broccoli stir fry recipe.
This recipe courtesy of Uncle Ben’s.
Tip: Serve on top of rice or cook with the rice, whichever is preferred.
- 1 cup UNCLE BEN'S® Fast & Natural™ Whole Grain Instant Brown Rice
- 2 cups broccoli florets blanched
- 1/2 pound beef sirloin steak thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- Non stick cooking spray
- 1 In a large skillet, spray with non-stick spray and sauté the beef until browned.
- 2 Add the garlic, green onion, broccoli and soy sauce; sauté for 1 minute.
- 3 Add the rice and water (according to package directions), bring to a simmer, cover and cook for 10 minutes.